At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Indoor heated pool
- Adventure playground
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Flexi-dine packages
- Launderette & mini mart store
- Amusements, arcade & gamezone
- Family bar
- Award-winning beach 5 miles
About Rye Harbour Holiday Park
Rye is one of those must-see places that everyone should visit at least once and where better to stay than Rye Harbour Holiday Park – situated alongside Rye Harbour and adjacent to a nature reserve, giving our guests the very best of both worlds. Guests can enjoy great facilities, as well as a fishing lake for those keen fishers out there.
- Spacious fully equipped modern static caravans, either 2 or 3 bed, perfect for family groups, sleeping from 6 to 8 guests.
- Bronze/ Bronze Plus, Silver/ Silver Plus, Gold Plus and Platinum holiday caravans are available.
- Pets permitted (max 2) in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans.
- Extras such as 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players, early check-in from 2pm and daily cleaning services come with Gold Plus and Platinum options.
- All caravans are stylish with home from home comforts including fitted kitchen and dining areas, gas and electric included and colour televisions. Bedrooms are twins, doubles and bunk bedrooms, and for Bronze caravans only bedlinen is not included but available to hire for a small extra fee.
Site Facilities & Services
- Small fishing lake (pre-booking for angling essential).
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Dining area and great value flexi-dine packages.
- Mini mart store.
- Adventure playground with swings, slides and more.
- Dog exercise area.
Visit our website for more information on park opening times and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to October.
Around and About
- Knockhatch adventure Park
- Seaside town of Hastings
M20 (signposted Maidstone, Folkestone, Dover). Leave at junction 10, fourth exit on the roundabout onto Bad Munstereifel Road (signposted Brenzett). Next roundabout – second exit onto Bad Munstereifel Road – A2070. Branch left, at the roundabout – second exit onto Straight Lane – A259.
Continue forward onto the A259. Entering Brookland A259, at roundabout – 2nd exit onto the A259. Entering Rye, at the mini-roundabout turn left onto Fishmarket Road – A259. At the mini roundabout left onto Winchelsea Road – A259. Turn left onto Harbour Road (signposted Rye Habrour) then pass tram road and take the next right.