At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Outdoor pool & terrace
- Children's play area
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Dining/ cafe
- Mini mart store
- Entertainment venue
About Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park
Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park sits just on the outskirts of Chichester and covers a vast 150 acres with large fishing lakes, an outdoor swimming pool, clubhouse, dining facilities and bars all onsite. Offering affordable family holidays, the park sits close to the beautiful Witterings beaches and Chichester Harbour. Accommodation is a mix of quality static caravans and touring and camping pitches. The South Downs National Park and attractions including famous Fishbourne Roman Palace are within easy reach.
- Holiday caravans and lodges catering for all budgets and family group sizes.
- Choose from our wide selection of 4, 6, 8 and 10 berth caravans, graded Bronze, Silver, Gold and our ultimate luxury 4 and 6 berth Platinum caravans.
- Bed linen is available to hire for Bronze accommodation - all other accommodation includes bed linen.
- Some Bronze, Silver and Gold properties are pet friendly for a small extra fee, whilst luxury Gold caravans and Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments feature extras such as DVDs and a bed making service.
- All caravans are modern and stylish with well equipped kitchens, colour TVs and gas/ electric included. 3, 4, 7 and 14 night breaks are all available.
- WiFi can be made available in your caravan for a small additional fee.
- Touring and camping facilities are also available onsite.
Site Facilities & Services
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and terrace.
- Entertainment venue with regular live shows, discos and karaoke.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Fishing lakes - NRA license required.
- Mini mart store.
- Kids play area.
- Long season opening - 11 1/2 months.
Check out our website for all the latest deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday.
Around and About
- Chichester town centre - the Cathedral, Festival Theatre, museums, shops and restaurants.
- A golf club is only 15 minutes from the park.
- Popular nearby attractions include Fishbourne Roman Palace and the Goodwood Estate.
- The South Downs National Park is just to the north.
- Great watersports beaches - The Witterings and Chichester Harbour on the coast are just a short distance away.
On the A27 towards Chichester entering Havant at the Fishbourne roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton).
At Stockbridge Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton). At Whyke Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the Chichester By Pass - A27 (signposted Brighton, Worthing) A27.
At Bognor Road Roundabout take the 4th exit onto Vinnetrow Road (signposted Pagham), you have reached Lakeside.