At a Glance
- 113 en-suite rooms
- Indoor pool, gym & sauna
- 15 meeting rooms (max 400)
- Free WiFi
- Civil Ceremonies Licence
- Parking for 250 cars
About The Cedar Court Hotel - Huddersfield/ Halifax
The Cedar Court Hotel - Huddersfield/ Halifax sits just off the M62 and offers 113 modern en-suite rooms recently refurbished to a high standard. Featuring extensive in-house leisure facilities, the hotel also has banqueting facilities for up to 320 guests and 15 meeting rooms catering for everything from one to one interviews to large scale conference events for 400 delegates. We're the perfect wedding venue choice, licenced for Civil Ceremonies and with a brand new Grill restaurant. All health club facilities including and indoor swimming pool, gym, hot tub and sauna have also been recently refurbished.
- 113 en-suite rooms available - choose from standard double and twin bedrooms or superior double rooms.
- Facilities include very comfortable beds with pocket sprung mattresses, a desk and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Superior double bedrooms come with king-size double beds and include extras such as mineral water, nibbles and a stylish contemporary interior.
Food & Drink
Relax and enjoy delicious rotisserie chicken and many other tasty delights in the informal setting of our brand new Grill 54 with extensive wine list available. The Grill is open daily from 12 noon to 9.30pm.
Facilities/ Leisure/ Wedding & Conference
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Parking for 250 cars onsite.
- Civil Ceremonies licence.
- Wedding packages tailor-made to suit your needs, catering for wedding parties from 2 to 320 guests.
- Private banqueting facilities.
- 15 meeting rooms holding up to 400 delegates.
- Regular events through the year from disco and soul nights to family events.
Room only, B&B and dinner B&B rates all available.
Around and About
- Holmfirth and Summer Wine Country.
- Halifax and Eureka! The National Children's Museum.
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal and Standedge Tunnel.
- In Huddersfield - the Lawrence Batley and Victoria Theatres.
Exit the M62 at Ainley Top midway between Leeds and Manchester. Huddersfield Railway Station is just 2.9 miles from the station and Leeds Bradford Airport is around 20 miles away.