At a Glance
- 77 en-suite rooms
- Off road parking
- Bar and lounge
- Accessible rooms
- Just off the M1
- Wakefield (2 miles)
About the Campanile Wakefield Hotel
A modern budget hotel just off the M1 motorway, the Campanile Wakefield is a mere 2 miles from Wakefield centre and popular new gallery The Hepworth. The hotel has 77 en-suite rooms with paid WiFi available and a large car park adjacent. Ideal for business, leisure and travel stopovers, the Campanile Wakefield also has meeting room space available for up to 30 guests theatre style.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- 77 en-suite rooms.
- Twin and double rooms.
- All rooms are en-suite with flat-screen Freeview TV, tea/ coffee making facilities, a direct dial telephone, wake up call service, local guides and information, a hairdryer, controllable heating and black-out shutters.
- 2 accessible rooms.
Food & Drink
- Freshly cooked to order Full English breakfast or Continental style pastries.
- Restaurant, bar and informal lounge menu.
- Pets welcome.
- Parking onsite.
- WiFi (paid) available.
- Non-smoking hotel throughout.
- Accessible public areas, rooms and parking, disabled wcs on the ground floor, wheelchair access to reception.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in from 14:00 and check-out by 12:00.
Around and About
- The Hepworth Gallery, Wakefield (2 miles).
- The Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
- Leeds and Bradford are within easy reach.