At a Glance
About Harbour Lights Holiday Cottage
A charming 18th Century fisherman's cottage, Harbour Lights in Rye Harbour village is Grade II Listed and sits right on the harbour front. A fine inn is a short walk away and beautiful Rye harbour Nature Reserve is just on your doorstep. The cottage is only one and a half miles from the ancient cinque port of Rye and within easy reach of Camber's award-winning beaches and 1066 Country.
Accommodation is fully equipped and comfortably furnished and the cottage exterior has a stunning display of brightly coloured flowers that bloom through spring and summer. In winter you can relax in reception rooms with cosy open fireplaces. Parking for one car is included and short breaks are available.
- Sitting room containing a widescreen TV with Freeview channels and an in-built DVD (USB/HDMI/VGA connections available).
- A newly fitted galley style kitchen with a microwave, an electric cooker, a fridge, a washing machine and dryer, an electric kettle and a toaster.
- Dining room.
- Lobby area with access to the rear garden and facilities including a vacuum cleaner and ironing board.
- Two cosy twin bedrooms both with two single beds.
- An extra folding bed is available.
- Bedside clock radios and a hairdryer are provided.
- A small paved garden area is to the front of the cottage.
- A rear garden area has a paved terrace and lawn with garden furniture.
- Free parking for one car is available.
Other Things to Note
- The property has electric storage heaters.
- A phone is also available for incoming calls and emergency calls only.
Bookings are normally available on a weekly basis from Saturday 2pm to Saturday 10am. Lets for other periods may be possible subject to availability. Sorry, no pets or smoking are allowed.