At a Glance
- Four stylish en-suite rooms
- Free WiFi
- Packed Lunch on request
- Shops, restaurants & cafes nearby
- Lake & Bowness 10 minute walk
- Exceptional value prices
- Special diets catered for
About Ellerbrook House Bed and Breakfast
Offering a warm welcome, stylish accommodation and a great central location, Ellerbrook House in Windermere sits close to shops, cafes and restaurants, and is a mere 10 minute stroll from the Lake and Bowness. Scenic walks into the Central Fells are direct from your door, and a hearty Lakeland breakfast is included in your stay. We’ll happily provide packed lunches on request – ideal if you’re heading off for a day of activities or sightseeing.
Each of our four guest rooms have their own unique decor and are spotlessly clean and appointed to a very high standard, with ample space and FREE WiFi internet access. Facilities include Freeview TV, tea and coffee making facilities, alarm clocks, hair dryers, shaver points and freshly cleaned bed linen and towels.
Room choice includes:-
- Two double en-suites with cosy seating areas
- One small double en-suite which is also perfect as a single room
- A spacious triple room ideal as a double or twin bedded room with a small seating area and a cosy private shower room.
Breakfast/ Packed Lunches
Breakfast at Ellerbrook House is a real treat! Food is sourced locally where possible, and we cater for both vegetarian and gluten free diets (owner Becky is herself a celiac). Just let us know when booking of any special dietary requirements.
Hearty Lakeland Breakfasts as well as a full menu of fruit juices, cereals, fruit salad, yoghurt, and lighter options are served daily from 8 to 8.45am in our charming dining room.
Our popular packed lunches are also available on request.
- Children 8 years and over are welcome.
- Sorry no pets please.
- Quality accommodation comes at an affordable price. Our prices are from £30 to £45 per person per night (based on 2 sharing), and rates are fully inclusive of bed and Full English breakfast
- Call us direct for more information on the latest special offers and our current value prices.
Ellerbrook House in Windermere is very easy to find.
- Exit the M6, Junction 36, travelling West along the A591 from Kendal and Junction 36, and you will arrive at Windermere.
- Take the left turn into Windermere town, past the entrance to Windermere Railway Station and the Tourist Information Centre.
- Onto the A5074, sign-posted Bowness.
- Follow the road through Windermere town centre and as the shops come to an end turn second left in to Ellerthwaite Road. After 200 metres the road kinks left and becomes Park Avenue. You've arrived - we look forward to welcoming you.