About this Holiday Park
Romney Sands Holiday Park sits just opposite fabulous sandy beaches and near wildlife rich Romney Marshes. The park has a selection of fully equipped static caravans, plus alternative accommodation including holiday bungalows, apartments and chalets. Onsite facilities feature a fishing lake, a tennis court, an indoor heated swimming pool and the Southbeach Club offering a vibrant entertainment programme.
- A choice of 2 and 3 bedroom caravans graded Bronze to Platinum to suit all budgets and tastes, sleeping up to 8.
- Alternative accommodation available including chalets, bungalows and apartments.
- Accessible caravans sleeping up to 5 with ramp access, wider doors and wheelchair access.
- Pet friendly caravans available on request - up to 2 dogs welcome for a small supplement.
- Facilities in caravans include colour TVs with Freeview channels, well equipped lounges with gas/ electric fires, shower rooms and wcs and fitted kitchens with an oven, microwave, a fridge, kettle, toaster and cutlery/ crockery.
- Chalets, bungalows and apartments come in a choice of grades, featuring fitted kitchens, colour TVs, facilities/ entertainment passes and fitted kitchens.
- All accommodation includes free gas, electric, bed linen and free entertainment/ facilities passes.
- Fishing lake.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Adventure playground.
- Entertainment centre, live stage shows, kids activities and more.
- Restaurant and bar with children's menu and drinks menus available.
- Sports court with a range of sports and outdoor activities.
- Tennis court.
- Crazy golf.
- Convenience store and takeaway.
- Direct beach access.
- Access to railway link.
The park is open from 18th March until 28th October. Check-in for Platinum, Signature and Gold accommodation is from 1.30pm, Silver is from 2.30pm and Bronze accommodation from 4pm. Check-out for all accommodation is by 10am on departure day.
Around and About
- Miniature Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway.
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park.
- Romney Marsh Nature Reserves.
- Lydd Karting.
- Action Watersports.
- The Kitesurf Centre at Camber.
Directions to Park Resorts Romney Sands Holiday Park
For Sat Nav use: TN28 8RN. From London, take the M20 to Ashford. Exit at junction 10 and follow the signs to Brenzett (A2070). Follow the signs to New Romney, taking the first right past the BP garage to the seafront. Turn right along the coast road. The Holiday Park is located next door to our own Tavern family pub.