At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Outdoor pool
- Adventure playground
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Entertainment venue
- Flexi-dine packages
About Alberta Holiday Park
Alberta Holiday Park sits on the seafront at Seasalter just to the west of Whitstable on the North Kent Coast. Within easy reach of Canterbury, this great value holiday park features an adventure playground for the over 5s, a great entertainment programme with live shows, karaoke, discos and competitions plus a family bar with Sky TV. Flex-Dine packages and a kids club with a range of activities organised by Loopy the Bunny and the club team are also available, with free Wi-Fi in the club area and essentials including a mini-mart store on-site.
- The park has a choice of modern 2, 3 and 4 bed holiday caravans sleeping up to 8 guests.
- Accommodation is graded Bronze, Silver, Gold and our top range properties - Platinum.
- Each holiday caravan has open plan living space, fully fitted kitchens, bathrooms, colour TVs and twin/ double/ bunk bedrooms.
- All gas, electric and entertainment passes are included.
- All except budget Bronze caravans include bedlinen (linen is available to hire for a small extra fee).
- Pets are welcome (maximum 2) in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans.
- Luxury range Gold and Platinium accommodation includes extras such as DVD players, early check-in from 2pm and a bed making service.
- WiFi can also be enabled in your holiday home for an extra fee.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and splash pool open May to September.
- Adventure playground with swings, slides and more.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Mini mart store.
- Entertainment venue with live shows, competitions, karaoke and discos.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open March to October.
Around and About
- Canterbury Cathedral and attractions.
- The Hop Farm and Go Ape adventure activity centre.
- Award-winning beaches within 5 miles.
* Take the M2 (signposted M2 Dover, Channel Tunnel, Canterbury, Chatham). * Pass the Medway Service Area (moto) and keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Thanet Way - A299 (signposted Margate, Ramsgate). * Branch left (signposted Whitstable) A2990. * Turn left onto Church Lane, bear left onto Faversham Road and continue until you arrive at Alberta, Seasalter.