At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award
- Tourer & camping facilities
- Kids play area
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Mini mart store
- Private slipway for boats
- Kids club
About Seaview Holiday Park
Award-winning Seaview Holiday Park is situated midway between Whitstable and Herne Bay in a fabulous beachfront location just north of historic capital Canterbury. The park features a host of on-site leisure facilities including an outdoor pool open from May to September, an entertainment complex offering regular live shows and a kids club for 5 to 14 year olds with Loopy the bunny. Other onsite facilities include an arcade, amusements and gamezone, a clubhouse with free WiFi, a children's play area with swings, slides and more plus fantastic watersports and boating facilities such as a private slipway.
- We offer a wide choice of 2, 3 and 4 bed holiday caravans sleeping up to 10 guests.
- Choose from Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver, Silver Plus, Gold Plus and our deluxe Platinum caravans all with fully fitted modern kitchens, colour televisions, gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Pets are welcome (maximum 2) in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold graded accommodation.
- Our high spec models - Gold Plus and Platinum - offer additional features including 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players, bed linen and a bed making service and early check-in from 2pm option.
- Great value camping and caravan site facilities are also available at Seaview - browse our website for details!
Site Facilities & Services
- Outdoor swimming pool open May to September.
- Entertainment venue with regular live shows, competitions, karaoke and discos.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Children's play area with swings, slides and more.
- Private slipway onsite for boats.
- Gamezone, arcade and amusements.
- Mini mart store with all your essential grocery items available.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Onsite tourer and camping facilities.
- Flexi-dine packages - dining area serving great value tasty food and drink.
The park is open from March to November. Selected pitches on the park do enjoy an extended long season opening.
Visit our website for all the latest deals and availability as well as up-to-date opening times. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday.
Around and About
- An award-winning beach is within 5 miles of the park.
- Canterbury attractions including Ghost Tours, the Canterbury Tales attraction and the Cathedral are just a few minutes' drive or bus ride away.
- Whitstable High Street has a great range of quirky shops, fine inns and a famous Oyster Bar.
- Seaside town Whitstable hosts fabulous events including the annual Oyster Festival in July and August.
- Other attractions within easy reach include family fun petting farms, miniature railways and Quex House and Gardens with onsite Jungle Jim's play area.
By car take the M2 motorway. Just after Medway Service Area stay in the right hand lane, and continue onto the Thanet Way - the A299. Branch left following signs for Whitstable and the A2990. At the roundabout take the second exit towards Thanet.
When you arrive in Whitstable at the roundabout with the Long Reach inn take the second exit onto the A2990 - the Thanet Way. At the next roundabout again take the second exit onto the Thanet Way (A2990 which will be signed for Chestfield/ Swalecliffe).
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the Herne Bay Road which is signed for Whitstable. Take a right onto St Johns Road - the B2205 then a left turn.
Our nearest train station is Chestfield & Swalecliffe on the South Eastern line located around half a mile away.