At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Adventure playground
- Indoor pool
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Spa bath
- Kids club (5 to 14 year olds)
- Flexi-dine packages
- Long season opening
About Harts Holiday Park
Harts Holiday Park at Leysdown on the Isle of Sheppey offers affordable family short breaks and holidays close to sandy beaches and nature reserves. The park has a great range of onsite facilities including a small indoor swimming pool and kids leisure pool, a spa bath and sauna, a family bar with Sky TV and an adventure playground with swings, slides and more. Free WiFi is available in the Clubhouse and this park enjoys an extended 10 month opening season.
- Modern 2, 3 and 4 bed holiday caravans - choose from Bronze, Silver, Gold and our top range Platinium accommodation.
- Pets are welcome in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans for a small extra fee (maximum 2 dogs welcome).
- Budget Bronze properties are without bedlinen (linen is available to hire on request).
- All holiday caravans include gas, electric, well equipped kitchens, double/ twin bedrooms (bunk bedrooms in some 3 bed caravans), modern bathrooms and entertainment passes.
- Additional extras in our top of the range Gold caravans and Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments include an early check-in from 2pm, 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players and a bed making service.
Site Facilities & Services
- Indoor pool and children's play pool.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Long season opening - 10 months.
- Dining area and a takeaway service - Flexi-dine packages.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Spa bath.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Adventure playground.
Visit our website for information on deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday.
Around and About
- Beaches and nature reserves.
- North Kent Coast attractions - Dickens World and The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
- Historic Rochester, the Castle and Dickens Festivals.
On the M2 signed for M2 Dover, the Channel Tunnel, Canterbury and Chatham exit the M2 at junction 5. At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A249, and at the Junction with the A2 on the roundabout take the second exit onto the A249 signed for Sheerness.
Carry on over the Kingsferry Bridge and at the roundabout take the second exit onto Lower Road - the B2231 signed for Leysdown. At the Thistle Hill roundabout take the second exit onto Lower Road - the B2231.
At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Rowetts Way - the B2231 and on entering Eastchurch continue on to the Leysdown Road. As you enter Leysdown on Sea take a right just opposite Leysdown Parade - you've arrived at Harts Holiday Park.