At a Glance
- Rates include a buffet breakfast
- Vintage Inns pub restaurant
About this Hotel
Welcome to the Innkeeper's Lodge, Canterbury. Situated just south of the city centre, our hotel dates back almost 300 years and offers an excellent base for both short breaks and business travellers.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Our range of nine guest rooms includes double and twin rooms plus family accommodation for two adults and two children. Guest rooms are also well equipped with ironing facilities, a direct dial telephone and flat screen TV with Freeview service.
- Free car parking
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Vintage inns restaurant serving a range of local produce including main meals, lunches, light bites, Sunday lunch and kid's meals
Around and About
Our hotel is situated on the main A2050 New Dover Road just south of Canterbury city centre. The A2 to Dover can be accessed closeby and the nearest train station is Bekesbourne (one stop from Canterbury East Station).
- From the M2, exit at Junction 7 and take the A2 towards Canterbury/Dover
- Continue past the first Canterbury exit to the next, signposted Bridge and Bekesbourne
- Exit at the A2, turn right at the T-junction and follow the signs for the A2050/Canterbury, and Dover Park and Ride
- You'll find the lodge a mile on the left, just off the first roundabout, at The Old Gate Vintage Inn