At a Glance
- 3 luxury en-suite rooms
- Award-winning B&B
- Exceptional locally sourced cuisine
- Private dinner parties
- Afternoon teas
- Fully licensed
About Village Farm Bed and Breakfast
A tranquil retreat offering a real taste of Yorkshire, award-winning Village Farm Bed & Breakfast sits in the pretty village of Skipsea, just 1 mile from the coast and a stone's throw from Skipsea Sands. We're also just a short drive from Bridlington, Beverley, Driffield (Capital of the Wolds) and the Flamborough and Bempton Cliffs Heritage Coast famed for its Puffin colonies. Guests are warmly welcomed with tea and coffee on arrival, and we are fully licensed, serving best Yorkshire locally sourced food and drink for breakfast and evening meals. Private dinner parties and afternoon teas are happily arranged all year round.
Village Farm is a multi award-winning B&B, with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and in the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards 2014 we were 'Winner' in the Remarkable Bed & Breakfast category.
We have three luxury, uniquely styled en-suite rooms housed in beautifully restored old farm outbuildings, each with their own private entrance. One room is perfect for families and well behaved dogs are welcome in all rooms. Appointed to a very high standard, rooms include modern en-suite bathrooms and cosy underfloor heating, king-sized beds, fine Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels, organic toiletries, tea/coffee making facilities, local bottled water, TVs, DVDs, iPod docks and hairdryers. Breakfast is included in room rates.
- Room 1:- Our largest room perfect for a family of 2 adults and 2 children, or as a double, with original beams and high ceilings, and an en-suite bathroom with a full sized bath and shower over.
- Room 2:- The cosiest room, either a twin or a super king-size double with a bathroom containing a full sized bath and a separate shower.
- Room 3:- A spacious double room accessible to wheelchair users, with the largest bathroom featuring a full-sized bath and a separate shower.
- Double, single and family occupancy are all warmly welcomed.
- Please note we are strictly non-smoking across the entire premises.
Local Produce and Dining
If you're a serious foodie fan who appreciates hearty and delicious locally sourced food and drink, Village Farm offers a true taste of Yorkshire. We're committed to serving the freshest and finest seasonal local produce where possible, sourced from Skipsea and local community suppliers.
- Breakfast is a real treat featuring free-range eggs from Elliotts at Bewholme and locally sourced meats including handmade breakfast bangers from our local friends Charters in Leven.
- Dine with us in the evening and sample best local favourites. Seasonal menu choice includes locally caught Sea Bass, Bridlington Fish Cakes and East Yorkshire Lamb and Pork. On confirmation of your booking we'll forward you our up-to-date menu.
- Village Farm is fully licensed with a wide choice of locally brewed beers, spirits and fine New World wines available.
- Why not join us for our monthly Supper Club (pre-booking essential) on the last Saturday of each month. Find out more on our website, and call us direct to book.
- Baked treats are our speciality and on departure each guest will receive a complimentary slice of cake! We are happy to provide cakes for Birthdays or special occasions or why not order one of our fantastic hand decorated fruit cakes for Christmas!
Around and About
- Spectacular coast and countryside surround us - the coast is around 1 mile away, and Skipsea Sands is close by.
- We're on the Yorkshire cycle map and only a short distance from Heritage 'Puffin' Coast walking around Flamborough and RSPB Bempton Cliffs to the north.
- Seaside Bridlington, the beautiful Minster town of Beverley and 'Capital of the Wolds' Driffield are only a few miles away.
- First class golf courses are nearby including Bridlington Links and Far Grange Park.
- Local historic homes and landmarks include Burton Agnes Hall and Sewerby Hall
- The North York Moors National Park and the cities of York and Hull are within an hour's drive.
Just off the A165 between Bridlington and Beverley. At Beeford take the Skipsea Road and follow to the centre of Skipsea Village. At the crossroads go straight over into Back Street. The entrance to Village Farm is on the right opposite The Board Inn public house.