At a Glance
About this Holiday Cottage
Charming 4 Star Gold, Edd Gollan Geayee self catered accommodation on the Isle of Man offers a quiet and relaxing break. Converted from a detached stone barn into a comfortable cottage, Edd Gollan Geayee is ideally located just 6 miles from the island's capital Douglas with all its shops and facilities.
The converted cottage is surrounded by countryside, offering rural scenery towards the South of the Island and the sea.
- The living area is well equipped with comfortable leathers sofas, TV with Freeview and a DVD player with a selection of DVDs.
- Free WiFi is available to guests.
- There is also plenty for the children to do with toy box provided including board games, Lego and several toys.
- Please note that the upstairs of the property is accessed by a spiral staircase, and and may not be suitable for guests with mobility difficulties.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The main bedroom has a King size bed and the second bedroom two 3 foot linked beds which can either be 2 singles or a 6ft double.
- Both rooms are equipped with hair dryers, bedside lamps and clock radio and have built in wardrobes with good clothes storage space.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
Patio furniture and BBQ to enjoy the view with friends or family. Loads of parking in the paved yard.
Other Things to Note
- Full central heating.
- WIFI and broadband for your use.
- A cot, high chair and stair gate are provided if needed.
- Please note that pets are not accepted.
Available all year.
Around and About
Castletown is just 5 miles away has a good array of shops, public houses and restaurants as well as tourist attractions including the medieval fortress of Castle Rushen.
Full directions will be sent by post or email. We are centrally located near to St Marks village, on the Cordeman Road.