About the Grand Metropole Hotel
The iconic Grand Metropole Hotel in Blackpool occupies a unique position on the promenade near North Pier. A classic large red brick hotel built in 1776, the Grand Metropole has a long history in the resort and today offers all modern facilities including over 200 en-suite rooms, WiFi internet access and conference facilities. Several dining options are in-house including the Promenade Restaurant with traditional carvery, the more formal Worrall Restaurant open to premier guests and the Coastal Cafe open daily serving light bites and hot and cold drinks. The hotel has a reputation for great entertainment including live Cabaret shows.
- 223 en-suite rooms.
- All rooms include private bathrooms, TVs and tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Premier Rooms offer extra space and have fabulous sea views.
- Single, twin, double, family, triple, executive and Premier four poster rooms are all available.
- Accessible rooms offered.
- Many rooms have glorious sea views.
Food & Drink
- The Promenade restaurant open to residents and non-residents. Self-service buffet breakfasts served each morning. Traditional fayre and light snacks. Three course evening dinner menu is also served in The Promenade restaurant.
- The Worrall restaurant open to hotel guests only, with superb sea views. Buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meals.
- Breakfast is served from 7.30am to 9.30am. Dinner is searved from 5pm to 8.30pm.
- The Coastal Cafe Bar also with fantastic sea views and patio seating. The cafe serves hot and cold light meals daily.
- Residents Bar and Ballroom open late, a great spot for relaxing with friends, family or colleagues featuring regular evening entertainment.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Parking onsite.
- The ideal Blackpool venue for conference events, training sessions, seminars and meetings.
- The Ballroom holds up to 150 delegates.
- In-house conference team - tailor-made packages available to suit your budget.
- Day delegate and 24 hour rack rates available (minimum 10 delegates).
- Allocated disabled parking.
- Accessible guest rooms, restaurant, bar and conference rooms.
- Ramped front entrance.
- Disabled accessible wcs on the ground floor.
Around and About
The hotel is centrally situated on the promenade, very close to North Pier with its theatre and a short stroll from Blackpool Tower, central shops and Winter Gardens. Tram links to Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Waterpark and other attractions are adjacent.