At a Glance
- Chalets, lodges & apartments
- Indoor heated pool
- Restaurant/carvery & takeaway
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Long season opening
- Entertainment venue
- Mini mart
About Riviera Bay Holiday Park
Our most westerly park with spectacular views, Riviera Bay Holiday Park in Brixham is a holiday park gem with a fabulous indoor swimming pool and huge entertainment venue. Stylish upgraded chalet accommodation, luxury lodges and apartments are tailor-made for couples and families and your complete fun family holiday package is on-site with facilities including free WiFi and Sky TV in the club area, an amusement arcade and a restaurant with regular carvery and takeaway service are available plus an onsite launderette, mini mart store and family bar. Riviera Bay also enjoys an extended long season!
- Choose from a selection of quality accommodation including 1, 2 and 3 bed holiday chalets, luxury caravans, spacious lodges and apartments.
- Our range includes budget Bronze and upgraded Silver chalets and caravans with 2 or 3 bedrooms, stylish Gold caravans amongst the best accommodation at the holiday park, and our most luxurious Platinum caravans along with spacious luxury Platinium apartments and lodges.
- All accommodation includes a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, twin/ double bedrooms, gas and electric, a colour TV and entertainment pass.
- Gold and Platinum accommodation comes with a 32" flat-screen TV and DVD player, plus perks such as early 2pm check-in available. Luxury Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments also include central heating and double glazing.
Site Facilities & Services
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Amusement arcade
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Family bar featuring Sky TV.
- Restaurant/ carvery and a takeaway service.
- Entertainment venue hosting regular live family shows, discos and karaoke.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and bed making service (chargeable).
- Pets permitted in a selection of Bronze accommodation only (max 2/ small charge applies).
Long season opening extended to 11 months. Browse our website for the latest availability, prices and deals. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday.
Around and About
- Riviera attractions in Brixham, Paignton and Torquay are right on your doorstep.
- Fun family local attractions including the Smugglers and Pirate Experience in Brixham, award-winning Pennywell Farm and the huge outdoor water park - Splashdown - at Paignton.
From the North, follow the M5 to the end; this then becomes the A380 which leads onto the A3022 follow the signs for Brixham. When nearing Brixham you will see signs for Berry Head. Riviera Bay is just before you actually get onto Berry Head itself, (continuing on you would pass our sister park Landscove Holiday Park). Journey time from the end of the M5 is approximately 1 hour depending on traffic and time of day.