This beautiful apart hotel is perfectly located on the doorstep of all the world famous attractions that historic Bath has to offer. An entire Georgian terrace has been restored to create a selection of individually designed studios, one and two bedroom apartments.
The apartments are styled with contemporary Italian designer furniture, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living/dining area, bedrooms with comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms.
SACO Bath benefits from being only a 5 minute stroll to everything that Bath has to offer - such as Bath Thermae Spa, the Roman Baths, Royal Crescent, Bath Abbey, Pultney Bridge and the Theatre Royal.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing somewhere to dine, have a drink or go for a coffee - all on your doorstep, along with an abundance of shops including the Southgate Centre and the more quirky shopping lanes off the main street.
Simply perfect for both short and long stays, - these apartments really offer you a home from home space to live like a local whether you are travelling for business for pleasure.
A refundable deposit may be required in addition to accommodation charges.
You will be contacted by SACO The Serviced Apartment Company who will confirm your arrival details and who may require a security deposit prior to your arrival.
This will vary depending on the size of apartment you have booked.
The deposit will be refunded within 48 hours of your departure, subject to there being no damage to the apartment or disruption to other Guests.
Guests must be over 25 and identification will be requested on arrival. The credit card that is used to pay for the accommodation must also be shown on arrival.
We consider a group to be three apartments or more being booked in the same city for similar dates.
When making a group booking full payment will be required at the time of booking and this is non refundable.
A security deposit of £350 per apartment will be required for each apartment booked and we are unable to guarantee that all apartments will be in the same building.
Credit/Debit card fees apply.
From the M4: - From the M4 Exit the M4 at Junction 18 onto the A46 in the direction of Bath - Follow A46 to Bath, at the roundabout at the end of the A46 take the 3rd exit signposted Bath A4 - Follow the A4 (London Road) in the direction of Bath and move into the right hand lane when possible.
- Proceed straight over the traffic lights at the major junction - Proceed forward to the mini roundabout and take the 2nd exit.
- Proceed forward along The Paragon and move into the left hand lane when possible.
- Proceed straight over the traffic lights into George Street.
- Proceed along George Street to the end and follow the road round to the left into Gay Street.
- Proceed forward into Queen Square - At Queen Square take the left hand lane, pass The Francis Hotel and The Beaujolais Restaurant on your left and follow the road around to the left in the direction of A36 - Proceed forward along Charles Street, over the 1st set of traffic lights and the pedestrian crossing.
- At the third set of lights turn left into James Street West - Proceed along James Street West with TGI Fridays on your right - Continue forward over the zebra crossing into St James Parade and SACO Bath is located on your left side, the building has black railings outside and the entrance is no 37.
From Bath Spa Train Station - As you leave the train station turn left onto Dorchester Street - Continue on Dorchester Street until you reach a set of traffic lights.
Cross both sets of traffic lights with the entrance of the car park on your right - Continue forward with New Look on your right - To your left you will see Halifax Bank , continue left where you will then pass the rear entrance of McDonalds Fast Food Restaurant, continue forward.
- Cross a small side road and the next building is SACO Bath.
There are black railings outside and the entrance is at number 37 where our 24 hour reception is located.
You can check in from 16:00. You need to check out by 11:00.