At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Rustic beams
- Town centre nearby
- Short breaks
- Attractive garden & patio
About this Holiday Cottage
Rosebeck is a charming traditional stone cottage in Helmsley just a two minute stroll from the town centre and ideally situated for exploring the North York Moors National Park. Warm and cosy in winter with log fires, and the perfect summer retreat, the cottage has pretty, peaceful gardens to the rear and features character rustic beams. Short breaks are available during low season.
- Rosebeck has been renovated to a high standard and is peacefully situated along a private road.
- The cottage has been sympathetically restored and retains many original features with decoration in Farrow and Ball colours.
- The sitting room has a sunny aspect, a beamed ceiling, a log burning stove and French doors out to the front patio area.
- The dining room also has a sunny aspect, an antique style gas stove and French windows leading to the rear patio and garden area.
- A detached heated boot room is available with ample space for coats and walking boots in the winter.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with an electric cooker, a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Both bedrooms and the family bathroom have lovely original dormer windows with beautiful views.
- One bedroom has twin beds and the other a double bed with en-suite shower.
- The main family bathroom is spacious with a bath and mixer taps (towels are provided).
There is a beautiful summer garden with herbacious borders, Acers and Magnolias.
Other Things to Note
- Internet access.
- Car parking facilities available.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed by prior arrangement.
- Full gas fired central heating, logs and electricity are included in booking.
- Bed linen, a cot, a colour television, video and a CD player are all provided.
Check in is from 2pm, and check out by 10am. Please do call us direct on 01439 771256 for more information or to book.
Around and About
Rosebeck Cottage is within two minutes' walking distance of Helmsley town centre.
Helmsley itself sits in a lovely part of the country and has many attractions including Dumcombe Park, the Castle and many fine shops, restaurants and pubs. Hemlsley is only a short drive from Pickering and a 45 minute drive from the coast and York.
From the A1 take the A168/A19 (Junction 49) at Dishforth. Take the A170 to Thirsk and Scarborough. Follow the A170 into Helmsley. Take the first left after the hump back bridge and follow it round past the church and Feaversham Arms Hotel on your right. Follow the cottages on your right up a No Through Road. Rosebeck is number 54 up the lane.