At a Glance
- Value Room only rates
- Optional buffet breakfast
- Live music events
- Group accommodation (upto 32)
- Restaurant & bar
- Bike & kayak hire
- Great for outdoor activity holidays
- Outdoor seating area
- Local tours arranged
About this Accommodation
Situated in the spectacular Perthshire Highlands near Aberfeldy, The Weem Inn is ideal for a comfortable overnight stay, large groups, a delicious meal or a relaxing drink. Recently under new ownership, the inn has been restored to a high standard with a welcoming bar, well appointed ensuite rooms and locally sourced food served in the restaurant.
Bedrooms / Breakfast
All guest rooms are ensuite and our range includes doubles, twins, triples and family rooms with a double bed along with a set of bunk beds.
A breakfast buffet can be provided for an extra £5 per person and dinner, bed and breakfast packages are available on request.
- A self catering kitchen is available to all guests.
- Enjoy a variety of healthy meals in the restaurant, made using delicious local ingredients.
- The outdoor seating area is a great spot to enjoy a drink.
- Occasional live music events are held at our pub.
- Wi-Fi service provided.
- Onsite parking is available just opposite in our private small car park.
- Meeting room space is in-house.
- Bicycle and kayak hire is available.
- We'll happily arrange tours on request.
- Occasional live music events.
Hire the entire venue exclusively for your group - accommodation caters for groups of up to 32 guests, ideal for large family groups, schools, clubs and a range of activity groups including cycling, walking, kayaking and climbing parties.
Single occupancy stays are welcome. Our family rooms can sleep up to two adults and two children plus we offer triple rooms for three adults. All our rates are room only with breakfast provided for a small additional fee.
Around and About
- The Weem Inn sits close to Aberfeldy with its wonderful 18th century bridge stretching across the River Tay.
- Edinburgh is only 2 hours away.
- Numerous outdoor activities are available in the local area including white water rafting, mountain climbing, paintballing and kayaking.
- Explore the beautiful Perthshire Highlands by foot or bike. Attractions in the surrounding area include the Crannog Centre, Castle Menzies, Pitlochry and Blair Castle.