At a Glance
- 3 suites & 2 single guest rooms
- Delicious Yorkshire produce served
About this Pub Accommodation
Welcome to The Star Inn, a newly refurbished and family run establishment situated in the small Yorkshire Wolds village of Weaverthorpe in North Yorkshire. Conveniently set between Malton and the beautiful Yorkshire coast, our excellent pub is a superb base for families, walkers, cyclists and we also accept dogs at an extra charge.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
All of our accommodation has been newly renovated and outfitted with a great range of modern amenities for your comfort and pleasure. We have three suites which can sleep two, three or four people. All have ensuite facilities and we also have two comfortable single guest rooms.
- Cosy bar with log burners and many local beers on tap.
- Newly refurbished restaurant serving excellent Yorkshire produce and we can cater for vegetarians and coeliacs. We also have a traditional stone baked pizza oven with dough made and stretched on site.
- Front lawn seating area with tables
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Free parking
Dogs are charged at £10 per night.
Our suites can be reserved for both single and double occupancy and all rates include breakfast and VAT. Suites start from £79 per night for two people and single rooms start from £69 per night.
Around and About
- The Wolds Way runs nearby which is ideal for walkers and cyclists.
- Fabulous golf courses such as Ganton Golf Club and Malton Golf Club.
- 12 miles to Scarborough and we are a fifteen minute drive from other attractions on the stunning North East coast.
- Plenty of food markets, festivals, a cookery school and restaurants can all be found in nearby Malton.
- Close to the stunning Wolds Lavender Farm.
- Other nearby attractions include Flamingo Land, Sea Life, Eureka! The National Children's Museum, MAGNA Science Adventure Centre, White Scar Cave, The World of James Herriot and the historic City of York.