At a Glance
- 6 bedrooms
- Stunning loch & mountain views
- TripAdvisor Excellence Award
- Free WiFi, digital TV in rooms
- Coffee, tea and biscuits on arrival
- Great breakfasts
About Torlinnhe Guest House
A warm Highlands welcome awaits from hosts Andy and Sue at 4 Star Torlinnhe Guest House in Fort William. We're in a spectacular lochside location overlooking Loch Linnhe, perfectly placed in the Outdoor Capital of the UK for a range of activities. Magnificent mountain views surround us. On arrival relax in the lounge area and admire the wonderful views - we welcome all our guests with freshly brewed cafetiere coffee, tea and Scottish biscuits.
We have six stylish fully equipped guest rooms including one king-size double, three twin/ or super king-size doubles, one triple room (sleeps 3) and one single room. Contemporary in style, each room includes:-
- An en-suite shower room
- Tea and cofee making facilities, Scottish biscuits
- Fluffy soft white towels
- 26" flat-screen TV with Freeview, DVD player
- Free WiFi internet access
- Toiletries - shampoo and shower gel
- Attractive solid oak furnishings
Our breakfasts are extra special - we endeavour to serve one of the best breakfasts in Fort William! Guaranteed to set you up for a day of sightseeing or outdoor pursuits, a varied breakfast menu features;-
- Buffet selection - pastries and a wide choice of fruits
- Torlinnhe coooked breakfast - either full Scottish with all the trimmings or our vegetarian alternative
- Various other cooked choices including Scottish Salmon Scramble
- Lighter options - try our delicious Breakfast Cranachan - our unique version of a traditional Scottish dessert favourite with tasty Scottish raspberries, toasted oatmeal, local honey and thick creamy greek yoghurt.
- Toast, preserves, tea and cafetiere coffee
- Breakfast to Go option available on request for early birds or late risers
During our high summer season from 1st May to 30th September we can usually only accept bookings of 2 nights or more. Please do call us to check on availability.
Check-in between 4pm and 9pm (no check-ins after 11pm please), and check-out by 10am. Should you need your room for an extended period, please do ask us and we'll do our very best to assist.
Sorry no group bookings for 4 rooms or more. We are also unable to accommodate children under 12 years, and we do not accept pets.
Around and About
- Spectacular scenery perfect for walking, cycling or touring by bus or car
- Glen Nevis and the Steall Falls - a must do short walk nearby
- Nevis Range gondola rides
- Jacobite Steam Railway of Harry Potter fame!
- Historic Glenfinnan famously associated with Bonnie Prince Charlie
- Day trips to the Isle of Skye are within easy reach
- Numerous outdoor activity centres are in the Fort William area
- Don't miss a visit to the award-winning Glencoe Visitor Centre
- Take a boat trip on Loch Linnhe aboard the Souter's Lass!
- The guest house is easily reached from Fort William Visitor Centre. On the A82 heading south, we are around 1.1 miles from the West End roundabout.
- For visitors coming from the south, Torlinnhe is along the A82, around 1 mile past the Caledonian Hotel.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- We are around a 5 minute taxi ride from Fort William Station.
- The nearest airport is Inverness.