At a Glance
- 1 of 9 award-winning cottages
About SeaView Cottage
Sea View Cottage as its name suggests has spectacular coastal views from pretty French sea facing windows in the lounge/ dining area. The property is 1 of 9 award-winning cottages at Wrea Head on the edge of Scarborough near Scalby. The North York Moors and Heritage Coast surround us and guests have free use of a range of fun family facilities onsite including an indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi, an adventure playground, a Teddy Bears play cottage and extensive gardens with outdoor games and summer house.
- The cottage sleeps 4 plus a cot and is single storey with a charming oak beamed double bedroom (can be a twin) with room for a cot.
- Bedroom two is an attractive twin and the bathroom comes with a shower.
- A lounge and dining area with sea views includes a colour TV, DVD and CD player - please do use DVDs, CDs and shared washing facilities available in the onsite Laundry/ Library room.
- The kitchen is well equipped with an oven and hob, microwave, full sized fridge and all essential kitchen accessories.
- You'll find a welcome tray and fresh flowers in your cottage on arrival.
- We include all bed linen, towels, electric and heating in the price.
- Extras such as grocery delivery and a baby sitting service or champagne, cards and cakes in cottages can all be arranged - just ask and we'll happily arrange.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi whirlpool spa.
- Changing rooms, shower and WC, poolside playpen and tropical flower/plant displays.
- Award-winning gardens with a summerhouse, a perfect space for relaxing and BBQs. The garden has panoramic views of surrounding countryside, the coast and the Castle.
- Teddy Bear's Cottage - a perfect playhouse for younger children with its own fenced garden and picnic area.
- A well equipped adventure playground ideal for older children, plus space for ball games.
- Laundry/ library room with automatic washing machines, tumble dryers, a library, DVDs, CDs, games, books and a payphone.
- Garden facilities include BBQs, racquet games, croquet sets and a summerhouse.
- Baby-sitters can be arranged on request.
- Ample parking with security lighting is adjacent to cottages.
- Milk, juice and dairy products delivery can be arranged on request.
- All cottages have a selection of tourist information guides and brochures.
Check-in is from 4pm (no earlier please). We request prompt departure by 10am. Cottages are open all year round, with short breaks available from October to April inclusive of a flexible start date.
All nine cottages booked together can accommodate up to 45 guests - perfect for large family groups or friends sharing. Properties are positioned conveniently close to each other and to onsite leisure facilities.