At a Glance
- 1 of 9 award-winning cottages
- Pets welcome - £20 per dog
About Woodland View Cottage at Wrea Head
Delightful single storey Woodland View Cottage is 1 of 9 award-winning cottages on a family fun rural leisure park near Scarborough. Free use of an onsite indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, adventure playground and Teddy Bears Cottage are all included in your stay and cottages are surrounded by extensive gardens with outdoor games, BBQs and a summer house. We're perfect for short breaks and family group holidays with a host of family facilities available including a baby sitting service by prior arrangement.
- Woodland View sleeps 4 plus a cot and has 2 bedrooms including a spacious double (can be a twin).
- Bedroom two is a twin and a large bathroom is equipped with a shower.
- Living areas feature a modern well equipped kitchen with an oven and hob, a microwave, dishwasher, a range of essential kitchen accessories and a full sized fridge.
- Washing facilities plus games, books, DVDs and CDs are all available in the shared Laundry/ Library Room.
- The spacious and stylish sitting room contains a colour TV, DVD and CD player.
- Fresh flowers and a welcome tray are available on arrival.
- We include all bed linen, towels, electric and heating in booking price.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi whirlpool spa.
- Changing rooms, shower and WC, poolside playpen and tropical flower/plant displays.
- Award-winning gardens with a summerhouse, a perfect space for relaxing and BBQs. The garden has panoramic views of surrounding countryside, the coast and the Castle.
- Teddy Bear's Cottage - a perfect playhouse for younger children with its own fenced garden and picnic area.
- A well equipped adventure playground ideal for older children, plus space for ball games.
- Laundry/ library room with automatic washing machines, tumble dryers, a library, DVDs, CDs, games, books and a payphone.
- Garden facilities include BBQs, racquet games, croquet sets and a summerhouse.
- Baby-sitters can be arranged on request.
- Ample parking with security lighting is adjacent to cottages.
- Milk, juice and dairy products delivery can be arranged on request.
- All cottages have a selection of tourist information guides and brochures.
Availability/ Group Bookings
Check-in is from 4pm (no earlier please). We request prompt departure by 10am. Cottages are open all year round, with short breaks available from October to April inclusive of a flexible start date.
All nine cottages booked together can accommodate up to 45 guests - perfect for large family groups or friends sharing. Properties are positioned conveniently close to each other and to onsite leisure facilities.