At a Glance
- 34 quality holiday cottages
- Dog friendly cottages available
About these Holiday Cottages
Campden Cottages are pleased to offer a superb choice of over thirty cottages throughout the beautiful, country area of the North Cotswolds. Perfect for romantic breaks, family getaways or walking/ cycling weekends, all of our properties are equipped to a high standard throughout and we offer a comprehensive service from the moment of booking to your departure day from one of our cottages.
Please visit our website to view our full range of accommodation, a selection of which is featured below
- Benfield Cottage - a romantic mid terrace property built at the turn of the 18th century with wood burner, inglenook fireplace, one bedroom, an ensuite shower room, split level courtyard and storage for bikes. Great location on Chipping Campden High street. Sleeps two people.
- Grafton Mews - a pretty mews property in Chipping Campden with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an attractive patio garden, private parking and a well appointed kitchen. Sleeps up to five people.
- Ropewalk - a traditional Cotswolds stone cottage in Blockley which dates back to the 1880's and was once occupied by silk mill workers. The lounge has a wood burner stove and the property is ideal for up to six adults and two children.
- Walnut Tree Cottage - a honey coloured stone cottage in Willersey with two bedrooms, a garden, onsite parking, a ground floor shower room and a two oven farmhouse cooker in the kitchen. Sleeps up to four people.
- Rosemary Cottage - a lovely stone Cotswolds cottage set between Chipping Campden and Moreton in Marsh. There are two bedrooms, a charming garden, nearby parking and exposed beams. One dog is welcome by arrangement. Sleeps four people.
Many of our properties have their own peaceful garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue. Private parking space is also usually provided.
Short breaks of three nights or more may be available and dogs are accepted at many of our properties at an extra charge. Please contact us or visit our website for further details.
Around and About
Enjoy visiting some of the area's best known attractions such as Shakespeare's birthplace of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace and Oxford. There are also plenty of wildlife parks, country houses, gardens, Roman villas and museums to visit.