At a Glance
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Patio garden
- 2 minute walk from Haworth High Street
- Roadside parking
- Short breaks
About this Holiday Cottage
Chapel View is a charming stone-built mid-terrace cottage in a peaceful spot just a 2 minute stroll from Haworth High Street. The Bronte Parsonage and the Keighley and Worth Valley steam railway are both within easy walking distance. Living space is spread across three floors and is brimming with character features along with all modern facilities. The cottage is perfect for a romantic break or a small family group, and two well trained pets are welcome. Traditional inns, restaurants and cafes are all nearby and the cottage is only 10 miles from Skipton with its famous medieval castle and markets. The spa town of Harrogate is also just a short drive away.
- Living space is across 3 floors.
- A first floor sitting room with modern styling and elegant furnishings includes a cosy woodburner, a TV with Freeview, a DVD, CD/radio and a collection of books, games and DVDs.
- A fully fitted kitchen and dining area are on the ground floor. The kitchen has an electric oven and hob, a microwave, a fridge/ freezer, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Second floor king-size double bedroom with an extra single sofa bed sleeping a child under 12 years.
- Second floor bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, a wash basin and a WC.
- Ground floor wc with a wash basin.
A cosy patio garden with outdoor furniture is to the front of the cottage and on-street parking is available on a first come/first serve basis.
Other Things to Note
- A travel cot and highchair can be made available on request.
- Two well trained pets are welcome.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- Gas central heating is included.
- Fuel for the woodburner is provided on an honesty box basis.
- All power and fuel are included in the booking price.
- Bedlinen and towels are provided.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is usually a Saturday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
The attractions of Skipton and Hebden Bridge are ten miles away and the cottage is only a 2 minute walk from Haworth village centre amenities including a selection of fine old real ale inns, restaurants, cafes and quirky shops.