At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Ground floor accommodation
- Grasmere 1 mile
- Off road parking
- Garden & patio
- Cot available
About Ramblers Roost
Stylish Ramblers Roost is a light and airy ground floor apartment ideal for couples, only 1 mile from Grasmere village amenities, and perfect as a year round romantic break. The apartment is 1 of 10 onsite properties set within a former Lakeland gentleman's residence in a beautiful spot on the slopes of Rydal Fell. Attractive shared grounds surround the properties, and a cosy private seating area is just outside the apartment. Stunning views are towards Grasmere Lake and private off road parking for one car is onsite.
Contemporary single storey living space is appointed to a high standard and comprises:-
- One double bedroom.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, a wash basin and wc.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room areas.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine and an electric oven/ hob.
- Sitting room area with comfy seating, TV with Freeview channels and a CD player.
- Small outside seating area adjacent.
- Extensive shared grounds.
- Off-street parking for 1 car.
Other Things to Note
- Shared tumble dryer (coin operated) available if required, located in an outbuilding just opposite the cottage.
- One well trained dog is welcome (please keep your pet in the porch only).
- Sorry, no smoking throughout.
- Guests should note - two steps lead from the sitting room to the bedroom, and then two steps down to the bathroom.
- Electric economy 7 storage heating.
- All fuel and power included in booking.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Travel cot available by request.
Changeover day is usually a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
- Grasmere, Dove Cottage, inns and shops (1 mile).
- Ambleside (5 miles)
- Windermere (9 miles)
- Keswick (13 miles)