About this Property
Highgate, a cottage that has been modernised to retain original features and is close to the owners' house and riding stable, is situated near Briercliffe and has lovely views of Pendle Hill. This property is comfortably furnished and is ideal for exploring the many walks locally with the Southern Pennines, east Lancashire, Haworth, Skipton, Burnley and Clitheroe all within a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 12, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, lounge with dining area, kitchen, entrance hall,
- Beds: King size bed, 4 single beds, 2 double sofa beds, cot
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player
- General: Central heating, solid fuel stove
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. All fuel and power included in rent. One dog welcome but in outside kennel only; stabling for ponies by negotiation
- Outdoors: Patio, garden, furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.