About this Property
Threshings, a cottage newly modernised to retain original features and furnished comfortably, is situated close to the owners' house and riding stables near Briercliffe with lovely views towards Pendle Hill. This cottage is ideal for walkers as there are many good walks in the area and also for touring the Pennines, Haworth, Clitheroe, Burnley and East Lancashire.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: One pet allowed
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms both with en-suite shower room, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room
- Beds: King size bed, 4 single beds, cot
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player
- General: Oil central heating, woodburner
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer
- Other: Bed linen, towels, high chair provided. All fuel and power included in rent. One dog welcome but in outside kennel only; stabling for ponies by negotiation
- Outdoors: Patio, garden, furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.