About this Property
Clover Cottage, converted from a stone barn is on the Fylde coast at the southern end of Morecambe Bay near the villages of Pilling and Cockerham. In a peaceful location this three star Visitbritain awarded property is comfortable and has lovely views as well as the amenities of a games room and fishing lake on site. The Lancashire coast with resorts such as Morecambe, Blackpool and St Annes, is close by with many other interesting places to visit in the area.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
- Pets: Two pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner, shared laundry room
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds, fold out bed, cot
- Luxuries: TV, Wifi available at extra charge
- General: Oil-fired central heating
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, fridge freezer; washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge payable)
- Other: Bed linen, high chair, stairgate provided. All fuel included in rent. Extra charge for pets per week. Games room with pool table, darts, board games. One acre coarse fishing lake: fishing available at extra charge
- Outdoors: Large gardens, garden furniture
- Parking: Ample parking
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.