At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 2 cars
- Original features
- Patio & garden
- Country views
- Up to 2 pets welcome
About The Stable Cottage
Situated on a peaceful farm near Fleetwood, The Stable is one of two stunning cottages lovingly converted from a former granary. The property retains many original features and all modern comforts including cosy gas central heating and digital TV. Surrounded by spectacular rural views and just a stone's throw from Blackpool and Lytham St Annes, the two cottages share a garden and The Stable is pet friendly with parking for two cars. Lancaster and the Forest of Bowland are within 30 minutes' drive.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas with Freeview TV, a DVD player and in the kitchen a microwave and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 - a twin bedroom with chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
- Wet room with a wash basin, wc and a shower.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom with chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - a double also with a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Shared garden with outdoor furniture.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating.
- High chair and travel cot available.
- Towels supplied.
- Up to 2 pets are welcome.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday. Short breaks are available off peak.
Around and About
- Pub and shop (2 miles).
- Fleetwood, Blackpool and Lytham St Annes are all a short drive from the cottage.
- The Forest of Bowland and historic Lancaster are right on your doorstep.