At a Glance
- Four poster room
- Eurostar 7 minute drive
- Grade II Listed Tudor house
- Garden & snooker room
- Pub 1 minute walk
- Long-stay discounts
About this Bed and Breakfast
A Grade II Listed Tudor manor house brimming with period features, Singleton Manor Bed & Breakfast is family run and sits on the edge of Ashford in a pretty rural spot perfect for exploring Kent's High Weald. Ashford International station and Eurostar are only a 7 minute drive away, and the Channel Tunnel is a 15 minute drive from us. We have a snooker room and beautiful garden available to guests, and breakfast is served in our character 16th century oak panelled hall. The excellent Singleton Barn inn serving food is only a 1 minute stroll away.
Two rooms are available including a double room and a romantic four poster room, both non-smoking with WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV with Freeview.
- Four Poster Room with views towards the Moat at the front of the property, featuring a free standing bath with hand-held shower head in the room and a separate wc. This room is also available for family occupancy - a cot and a single bed can be set up on request.
- The Garden Room with views of the garden to the rear of the property. This room has an en-suite with walk-in shower and ample space for a cot if required.
- Pets are welcome on request in The Garden Room only, not in the four poster room.
- Room only rates without breakfast at discount rates.
- Long-stay discounts are also available.
- Single occupancy welcome.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in from 4pm to 9pm and check-out by 11am.
Around and About
- Local golf courses
- Gateway to the High Weald
- Leeds, Hever and Bodiam Castles
- Godinton House and Gardens
- Sissinghurst Castle Gardens
- Tenterden steam railway
- Just a short drive from Canterbury
- Eurostar/ Ashford International 7 minute drive