At a Glance
About Thordisa Cottage
A three bedroom beachfront cottage gem in Sandsend, Thordisa near Whitby sleeps 6 and offers luxurious, beautifully appointed living space with parking for one car. Ideal for families or friends sharing, the cottage is brimming with extra special touches including a Belling range style duel fuel cooker in the kitchen and free WiFi. North Yorkshire's heritage coast, the North York Moors National Park and maritime Whitby surround you and fine local inns, award-winning restaurants and the beach are all adjacent.
- Living space is across three floors.
- The cottage is entered via a porch which leads into a stunning country cottage style kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, fridge/ freezer, a dining table and chairs and a feature Belling range cooker.
- Stylish sitting room adjacent to the kitchen with a stunning fireplace, woodburning stove and a large flat-screen TV.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- A staircase leads off from the kitchen up to a double bedroom with a super king-size bed.
- Another staircase leads up from the bedroom to the bathroom with bath, shower handset, wc and wash basin.
- A twin bedroom and bathroom with a spacious shower, wc and wash basin are accessed via a staircase up from the living room.
- Stairs then lead up to a second twin bedroom.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Parking for one car is directly in front of the cottage.
- Pets are welcome by request for a small additional fee.
Short breaks are available. We will accept one well behaved pet for a small charge
Around and About
Luxury Thordisa Cottage sits on the beachfront at Sandsend, midway between Whitby and Runswick Bay. Great restaurants, inns and spectacular coastal walking are all nearby. Sandsend is famous for its long sandy beach, and you can walk the scenic coastal walk to Whitby situated only 2 miles away.