At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking disc provided
- Town & harbour views
- Sky TV
- Patio garden
- Short breaks
About Presby House
Presby House in the heart of Whitby is a spacious 3 bedroom cottage full of charm and character with living space across 3 floors, a secluded patio garden and fabulous views across the town from the second floor lounge. Shops, restaurants, museums, the Abbey and the harbour are all a short stroll away and the North York Moors National Park is right on your doorstep.
- Fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, washer/ dryer, a microwave, fridge and all essential kitchen accessories.
- Dining room.
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- TV and DVD player.
- Double bedroom with an en-suite wc and wash basin.
- Bunk bedroom with a TV.
- Bathroom containing a bath and a shower.
- Sitting room with 2 sofas, a TV with Sky package, DVD and a table and chairs.
- Spectacular views from the sitting room look across the town to the harbour beyond.
Other Things to Note
- Parking disc and parking scratch cards are inclusive allowing free parking in Whitby's 2 hour disc zones during your stay.
- Bed linen is provided and towels will be supplied from June 2016
- Wi-Fi available from June 2016
Short breaks are available.