At a Glance
- Sleeps 6
- Parking for 1 car
- Friday changeover
- Short breaks - please enquire
About this Apartment
A beautifully appointed, spacious apartment with sun terrace on the edge of Kingswear, Below Decks Apartment has stunning views across to Waterhead Creek, the River Dart and Dartmouth. Private parking for one car is inclusive and the property is just a short stroll from Kingswear's many pubs, shops and restaurants. Bus, boat and heritage steam railway links are all nearby, and the apartment is within easy reach of the Dart Valley Trail, the National Trust's Greenway House and Coleton Fishacre. Beautiful beaches at Broadsands and Goodrington are just a short drive away.
- The apartment is accessed via a flight of steps from the roadside leading down to the patio running the length of the property.
- Living space is all on one level.
- The entrance leads into the conservatory with a table and chairs, and spectacular river and woodland views.
- A doorway from the conservatory leads into the sitting room with comfortable furnishings, a TV and DVD player, side tables, a feature fireplace with an electric fire, a collection of DVDs and a CD/radio with an ipod dock.
- An arched entrance from the sitting room leads into a fully fitted kitchen diner with high gloss units, a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, a washer/dryer, an electric oven and halogen hob, a dining table and chairs and a microwave.
- A cosy television room with a TV and sofa is just off the conservatory.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with enchanting French style furnishings, a king-size bed, two great arched windows and an ensuite shower with a spacious shower cubicle, a wash basin, wc and a heated towel rail.
- Bedroom two is a double and Bedroom three is a twin.
- All bedrooms include in-built wardrobes and pretty plantation shutters.
- A fully tiled family bathroom has a bath with a shower over, a wc, wash basin and a heated towel rail.
Access to the outside area and a spacious sun terrace is from the conservatory. The sun terrace has attractive terracotta tiles, garden furniture and wonderful river views.
A spiral staircase leads down to the elevated parking area. There is also an enclosed garden with a lawn and shrubbery accessed via a flight of steps from the patio.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels are both included.
- Private parking is available for one car.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- WiFi internet access.
- Storage heaters.
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available - contact us direct to enquire.