At a Glance
- Caravans, apartments & lodges
- Indoor heated fun pool
- Bingo & entertainment
- Sports court
- 10-pin bowling
- Adventure playground
About this Holiday Park
Hoseasons Brynowen holiday park in Aberystwyth has spectacular views across to Cardigan Bay, Cader Idris and the Cambrian Mountains in the distance. The park offers affordable family friendly caravan and apartment accommodation, with a host of fun activities and facilities onsite including an indoor heated fun pool with flume, an adventure playground, ten pin bowling, a patio bar with sun terrace and an all weather sports court.
- 36 accommodations graded Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, sleeping 4, 6, 7 and 8 guests.
- Choose from a mix of holiday caravans, apartments and lodge accommodation.
- Facilities include two or three bedrooms, a TV, a fitted kitchen area with microwave, a bathroom with a bath or shower and gas/ electric included.
- Travel cots are available for an additional charge.
- Pets are welcome in some accommodation for an additional fee.
- Indoor heated family fun pool with a flume.
- Sports and watersports programmes.
- An all weather sports court.
- Paddling pool
- Boathouse bar and restaurant, recently refurbished.
- Patio bar with a sun terrace.
- WiFi internet access is available in allocated areas on the park.
- Bingo and family entertainment.
- Launderette and shop.
- Amusements and 10-pin bowling.
- Adventure playground.
- Entertainment programme (peak holiday seasons).
Short breaks and early booking discount available.
Around and About
- Aberystwyth's many seaside attractions including the award-winning beach, pier, shops, restaurants and the Cliff Railway up Constitution Hill are just minutes away.
- Award-winning beaches around Cardigan Bay - spot the bay's famous Bottlenose dolphins.
- Pick up boat trips from nearby New Quay including wildlife and seal watching boat trips.
- Local attractions include scenic rides on the Rheidol narrow gauge steam railway to Devil's Bridge.
- Visit local beauty spots including the famous Mynach Falls and Jacob's Ladder.