At a Glance
- Caravans & timber holiday homes
About Crake Valley Holiday Park
Award-winning Crake Valley Holiday Park sits on the southern edge of Coniston Water with stunning views of the surrounding central fells and Coniston Old Man. The park is wooded and rich in wildlife, with quality timber clad holiday homes and caravans available onsite. Additional facilities include a laundry room, and some accommodation is pet friendly. The location is perfect for exploring the National Park, within easy reach of boat trips on the lake, Coniston village and cycling in Grizedale Forest.
Spacious accommodation includes timber-clad holiday homes and caravans, all non-smoking with living areas containing a TV and DVD player, a fitted kitchen area with a microwave, a shower and essentials such as gas, electric, duvets and bed linen included.
- Coniston Caravan - sleeps 4 with a double and twin bedroom. Pet friendly (maximum 2 dogs for an extra charge).
- Peak 4 Holiday Home - sleeps 4, a large 12 foot wide timber-clad holiday home with a double and twin bedroom, and a furnished verandah.
- Woodland Retreat Lodge - Sleeps 4, a new contemporary open plan holiday lodge, 13 foot wide with a lounge/ diner and a kitchen area with a washing machine. This comfortable lodge contains leather sofas and has double glazing and heating throughout plus a furnished verandah. Pets are welcome for an extra charge.
- The Oaks with hot tub - sleeps 4, a new modern holiday lodge, 16 foot wide with an open plan lounge/ diner containing leather sofas, and a kitchen area including a dishwasher. No pets please.
- Bluebird - sleeps 4, a brand new contemporary 14 foot lodge with a double en-suite and open plan lounge/ kitchen diner. Double glazing and heating is throughout. This stylish lodge has a furnished verandah and an outdoor hot tub. No pets please.
Other Things to Note
- The park holds a David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation.
Around and About
- Coniston Water, boat trips and watersports.
- John Ruskin's historic home Brantwood on the shores of Coniston Water.
- Lake Windermere is within 10 miles of the park.
- Extensive outdoor activities are available locally including walking, cycling and pony trekking.
- Cycling and Go Ape outdoor adventure centre in Grizedale Forest.