At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Private patio
- Changeover Friday & Monday
- Exposed beams
About The Barn
Perfect for families or friends sharing, The Barn at Manor Farm in Buckton village accommodates 8 guests with ease in 4 en-suite bedrooms. The farm is a gateway to Yorkshire's heritage coast and the Wolds, just a 20 minute stroll from beautiful Bempton Cliffs, one of Britain's famous puffin breeding sites. The Flamborough Cliffs and seaside Bridlington's sandy beaches and attractions are within a 10 minute drive, and Filey is just 15 minutes away.
The Barn is 1 of 3 lovingly converted cottages here at Manor Farm, each offering the perfect mix of traditional features and modern conveniences. Free WiFi internet access is inclusive and all cottages have off road parking, access to private and shared gardens and secure storage space for bicycles. Your hosts Kerry and Paul Fieldhouse offer a warm welcome to guests. Please do contact us direct for more information or to book, either on the above number or on our landline - 01262 850492.
- Exposed original wooden beams are throughout accommodation.
- Fixtures and fittings are to the highest standard.
- Open plan living and dining area feature a TV, DVD player, stylish seating and solid wood furnishings, dining table and chairs.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and a fridge freezer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (all en-suites with 1 double bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor).
- Two double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 1 super king-size double (can be a twin if preferred).
- All 4 bedrooms have a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- Put up bed or a cot available on request.
- Accommodation would also suit our less mobile guests as one bedroom with an en-suite bathroom is on the ground floor.
- Private furnished patio area.
- Communal gardens.
- Ample parking.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- Outdoor patio seating area.
- Summer house with garden games.
- BBQ available.
- Walk through our field enjoying views of the area and the local barn owl, kestrel and swallows as you go (as well as our resident sheep!).
- Free WiFi internet access throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electric and gas included.
- A highchair or booster seat, an extra bed or travel cot can all be provided.
- Secure storage space for bicycles.
Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday. Short breaks are Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Friday (4 nights). Please note that during July & August we only take weekly bookings.
During low winter season The Barn can be booked as a 2 or a 3 bedroom cottage with discount rates available for under occupancy.
The Barn is 1 of 3 charming cottages at Manor Farm - our other properties include Guillemot Cottage sleeping 4 and Puffin Cottage sleeping 2.
Around and About
- RSPB Bempton Cliffs and seasonal puffin watching.
- We are well situated within the Yorkshire Nature Triangle for wildlife spectacles.
- Spectacular heritage coast walking and scenery around Flamborough Head.
- The gentle rolling countryside of the Yorkshire Wolds is nearby.
- Seaside Bridlington and Filey with their stunning sandy beaches and attractions are just minutes away.
- First class golf courses at Bridlington and Flamborough.
- Sewerby Hall and Gardens.