About this Holiday Cottage
Perfect for families, The Dairy at Cranberries Hideaway near Axminster sits within our idyllic 100 acre East Devon farm and is brimming with character features including an Inglenook fireplace and woodburning stove. Axminster, home to the famous River Cottage, is only 2 miles away and the Jurassic Coast is only a short drive from the farm. Onsite facilities include a brand new spa, a play area and various activities perfect for hen parties and corporate events including archery, cocktail parties, horse riding and more.
- Brand new two floor barn conversion accommodating four guests.
- Ground floor double bedroom, first floor twin bedroom and a bathroom.
- Tastefully furnished with open plan living space.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, cooker, a washing machine, fridge, freezer, ironing facilities and a clothes dryer.
- Sitting room with character thick walls, an Inglenook fireplace and a woodburning stove
- Large LCD TV with Sky, a DVD player and iPod dock.
- Free WiFi is available throughout.
- Central heating, bed linen and towels are provided.
- A welcome pack with all starter essentials is included.
- Cots and highchairs are happily provided on request.
- Set within 100 acres of private countryside, woodland, fields and rivers.
- A BBQ, a private fishing lake, a children's play area, climbing frame and trampoline.
- Cycles are also available and ample secure parking is on-site.
- Enjoy a range of pamper spa treatments at the onsite spa.
- Onsite activities including archery, pottery classes, tea parties, cocktail parties and more.
- Offsite activities range from 4.4 off-roading, sea fishing, canoeing, go karting and paintballing.
- Wedding venue - licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships.
- Facilities for corporate/ team building events, hen parties and family gatherings/ celebrations.