Wheal Dream was bought by husband & wife team, Barry & Naomi Clark in January 2010 and it that time has undergone extensive refurbishment. Continually being updated & improved, it has become a popular venue for locals & vistors. It is suitable as a base for both business or leisure travellers alike.
Located on an 18-Hole, Par 3 Golf Course about 1 mile outside of the historic town of Helston, Wheal Dream B & B also has an on site restaurant and bar. The restaurant is open lunchtimes & evenings daily serving traditional English food & local seafood. Sunday Carvery is extremely popular with locals & vistors alike and is served both lunchtime & evening due to its immense popularity. Wheal Dream serves Skinners Ales & has a well stocked bar to choose from.
Wheal Dream has 4 ensuite rooms, 3 double & 1 twin set apart from the main restaurant. The rooms are tastefully & comfortably decorated with flat screen televisions, tea & coffee facilities & Wi-Fi access. There is a quiet beer garden outside the rooms with an attached enclosed children s play area. Ideal to sit and relax with a cappuccino & newspaper when the sun is shining!
With gorgeous country side & sea views, country walks nearby yet within easy access of its nearest town, Helston, the bigger tourist areas of Falmouth, Truro, St Ives & Penzance are all within a 30 minute drive. Other popular attractions such as Flambards, Roskillys, Goonhilly & the National Seal Sanctuary are all within reach.
You can stay at the Wheal Dream on a room only basis or why not try our delicious homecooked Full English Cooked by Barry and accompanied with fresh fruit juice, delicious Grand Milano Coffee or Twinnings Tea, it will certainly get you set up for the day!
1. Head east on B3277 toward B3277 Go through 1 roundabout
2. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto A30
3. Take the exit toward Redruth/Porthtowan
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A3047 Go through 1 roundabout
6. Turn left onto Tolgus Vean/B3300
7. Turn left to stay on Tolgus Vean/B3300 Continue to follow B3300 Go through 1 roundabout
8. Turn right onto Buckett s Hill/B3297 Continue to follow B3297
9. Turn left 10. Arrive at Wheal Dream Restaurant, Wendron TR13 0LR
You can check in from 14:00. You need to check out by 11:00.