At a Glance
- Apartments & bungalow
- Skate Park & go karting
- Restaurant/ all you can eat buffet
- Kids club/ Croc Crew
- Live entertainment/ cabaret
- Ice cream kiosk
- New Java cafe
- Pound Shop
- Convenience store
About Pontins Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park
Pontins Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park sits close to 3 Blue Flag Beaches and offers affordable family fun holidays and short breaks including great themed and festive breaks. Recently upgraded to a high standard and with new attractions including a Swing Carousel, the park has an amusement arcade, a choice of dining options, an indoor swimming pool and crazy golf. Ride around the park on Fun Bikes and enjoy live entertainment include cabaret shows. Happy Hour is from 5pm to 7pm daily in bars and don't miss the chance to win massive jackpots in the nightly game of Pontins Link Bingo!
- Top range Club, or Classic and Popular apartments available.
- Self-catering apartments contain a lounge with double fold-out bed settee, a well equipped kitchen, private bathroom and either 1 or 2 bedrooms with single beds or bunk beds. Some Classic apartments have double beds.
- Facilities include a fridge, kettle, toaster, a 4 ring hob and oven, and when available a microwave.
- TV with limited channels, elecric, bed linen (towels are available to hire onsite).
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Pontins Pound Shop selling a range of toys and fun surprises for the kids.
- The Beachcomber Restaurant with hot and cold buffet services.
- Croc Crew Party restaurant area - the children's food quarter with colourful pictures on the wall, flat screen TVs screening cartoons and a mini stage great for kids parties.
- New Formula K Go Karts and new Skate Park.
- The Queen Victoria Pub with outdoor seating area. Traditional English pub serving a great range of beers.
Check-in from 4pm (early check-in available from 2pm in Club Apartments). Self-catering or half-board option available. Festive, seasonal and themed breaks available.
Around and About
Prestatyn's award-winning beaches are just a short stroll away and the seaside town a gateway to the North Wales Coast. Attractions within easy reach include Conwy Castle, Rhyl Drift Park, the Welsh Mountain Zoo above Colwyn Bay and Llanberis Lake Railway. Llandudno with its Victorian pier and Great Orme Mines experience, and Snowdonia National Park are also nearby.