At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 3D TV & high speed WiFi
- Secure bike/motorcycle storage
- Transport links nearby
- York Minster 2 minute walk
- Air conditioning/central heating
About this Apartment
Situated opposite St Mary's Abbey Walls in the Bootham area, 7 Aspire is a luxurious contemporary apartment ideal for city breaks to York. The famous York Minster is just a two minute walk away and there is an excellent choice of amenities, cafes, restaurants and bars right on the doorstep. This two bedroom property offers modern self-catering kitchen facilities, a parking permit for free parking in an adjacent car park and two bath/ shower rooms. The apartment also enjoys beautiful views over the City towards St Mary's Abbey ruins, the Yorkshire Museum garden to the south and York Minster to the east.
- Furnished to a high standard throughout, this attractive and contemporary apartment is a well equipped base for a holiday in York.
- The kitchen comes complete with a dishwasher, microwave, built-in fridge, freezer and washer/dryer plus all the crockery, glasses and utensils you might need.
- An oak and leather dining suite seats four guests.
- The contemporary lounge offers excellent entertainment facilities including a state of the art wide-screen 3D TV with Freesat and Freeview services, Blu-ray player, Wi-Fi and Skype camera.
- A wireless induction Powermat is also available for keeping mobile devices charged.
- A library of over 100 films are available, as well as a selection of books and games suitable for all ages.
- The apartment is centrally heated throughout, and the bedrooms and living area benefit from near silent air conditioning.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a second wide-screen TV.
- Twin bedroom and an adjacent bathroom with shower facilities.
- Fine cotton linen and luxury Egyptian cotton towels are provided, and the bedrooms are furnished with plenty of storage and handy appliances including hair straighteners, hair dryers and curling irons.
Special to 7 Aspire Holiday Apartment
The key attraction of 7 Aspire is its closeness to everything York has to offer. Step out of the front door and nearly everything you might wish to see is within a few minutes’ walk.
7 Aspire is one of the very few York apartments to offer the luxury of air conditioning; with rising summer temperatures, image the relief of returning to a cool apartment after your time exploring the streets of York.
Other Things to Note
- The apartment is accessible via stairs or lift.
- A free parking permit and free secure bike/ motorcycle storage is provided on the ground floor.
- For those travelling on public transport, the apartment is a 3 minute taxi ride from the nearby train and coach stations.
- The apartment enjoys beautiful views over the City including St Mary's Abbey ruins and the Yorkshire Museum garden to the south and York Minster to the east.
- Booking price includes all bed linen and towels, an end-of-stay clean, and a mid-stay clean/linen change (9-13 nights) or weekly clean/linen change (14+ nights) as appropriate.
- Starter essentials including tea, sugar and fresh milk, along with complimentary toiletries are inclusive.
- Although the apartment is only suitable for a maximum of 4 adults/children, we welcome additional infants at no extra charge; we also provide a travel cot for guest use, though please note you will need to provide your own cot bedding.
- Please note we do not accept pets and are non-smoking.
Around and About
- The apartment sits in the Bootham Bar area, one of the historic gates to the city and is within walking distance of York's many attractions and historic sites.
- The apartment is a 3 minute taxi ride from the nearby train and coach stations.
- York Minster is only 250 meters from the front door and there are a multitude of museums and some of the country's most striking architecture.
The apartment is available throughout the year. The minimum stay requirement during Low Season is 2 nights, and during Xmas/New Year is 4 nights. At all other times there is normally a 3 night minimum stay requirement, although late booking of 2 night breaks can also be booked last minute where availability allows.