At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 wet room
- Sleeps 2/3
- Station pick-up on request
- Free WiFi
- Golf course adjacent
- Direct access to Snowdonia
About Theodosia Suite
Situated just west of Conwy and offering direct access into Snowdonia National Park, Theodosia Suite in Dwygyfylchi village sits within the beautiful grounds of Victorian Plas Tanrallt which in Welsh means 'Hall under the Hill. This self-contained property is the ultimate retreat for 2/3 guests located just across the road from Penmaenmawr Golf Course with great value Green Fees and sea views towards The Great Orme.
We are easily reached, just 2 miles off the A55, Junction 16 with private parking available. A Llandudno station pick-up service is also available on request. Why not call now to book?
Perfect for couples, small family groups and three friends sharing, our Theodosia Suite is totally self-contained, accessed through double conservatory doors, with free WiFi available. The property is also purpose built for someone with a disability and can be used by someone in a wheelchair.
- Living space is fully equipped with a wall mounted flat-screen TV and DVD and essentials including ironing facilities, a clothes dryer and a hairdryer are all provided.
- A conservatory features cane furniture, a fridge/ freezer, a dining table/ chairs for 4 and spectacular sea views.
- Open plan in style, The Suite has a cosy kitchenette with a small cooker, sink, toaster, kettle, microwave, cutlery and crockery, a cafetiere and a washing machine.
Bedroom/ Wet Room
- A spacious bedroom has a double bed and a fully motorised and adjustable single bed, a large wardrobe with a full sized mirror, bedside tables, lamps and chairs.
- The fully fitted disabled accessible wet room includes grab rails, a shower and a wash basin.
- A wc is off the main bedroom.
Outside/ Direct Access to Snowdonia
Lawned garden/ grassy areas are to the front and rear. Guests have use of the patio and lawn area to the front of the property. To the rear of the property is Snowdonia National Park and guests have their own private access into the National Park.
Private off road parking and mountain bike storage are available.
Other Things to Note
Towels and bedding are included with beds made up ready for your arrival.
A well trained dog is welcome to sleep in the Conservatory area - please keep dogs on leads around local livestock.
The flat is ideal for a small family unit and a well behaved dog would be welcome providing the gate to the mountain is kept closed to protect livestock.
Around and About
- Direct access into Snowdonia National Park via a private gate - grassy areas adjacent to the cottage are part of the National Park!
- Beaches, National Trust properties and Bird Sanctuaries all close by.
- Inns and restaurants are within walking distance and golf play can be arranged on request.
- The nearest Spar shop and two good restaurants in Penmaenmawr are only 1 mile away.
- A local Post Office, stores and a hairdresser are within walking distance.
- Restaurants are within walking distance and there are numerous takeaways in the local area.
- There is a lovely local pub also within walking distance - The Fairy Glen - which serves excellent food and another one The Gladstone is closer still - please note the walk back from the Gladstone is an uphill walk.
Short breaks and weekly stays available. Prices start from £70 per night (minimum 2 nights).