At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Bike hire & Canadian canoes
- Patio and walled garden
- Loch & river fishing
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Short breaks all year round
About Stob Binnein Cottage
Situated within award-winning Portnellan Highland Estate near Crianlarich, Stob Binnein is a modern holiday cottage ideal for larger groups sleeping up to 8. Boasting views across to Loch Dochart and the castle ruin, this stylish contemporary property is ideal for families, walking groups, gatherings or friends sharing. On-site activities feature loch and river fishing, free boats and Canadian canoes, bike hire, target and clay pigeon shooting. Stunning walks following the path of a former railway line are direct from your door. Call today for more information, or book online. Stob Binnein is available for short breaks, weekly stays or long-lets all year round.
- Ground floor dining/ family room with French doors leading into the sitting room.
- Sitting room with patio windows out to a private patio with garden furniture (BBQ on request).
- Special features include a 37" LCD Freeview Sky TV, Nintendo Wii, Blu Ray DVD player and ipod docking station.
- A brand new luxury fitted kitchen and utility room with a full size fridge-freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, fan-assisted oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, sandwich toaster, food processor, Senseo coffee machine, toaster, a wide range of glassware, utensils and Royal Doulton and Dunoon crockery.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Upstairs - king-size master double bedroom with en-suite facilities and 2 double bedrooms with bathroom adjacent.
- Ground floor twin bedroom with en-suite facilities.
Patio doors from the sitting room lead to a private patio and an extensive walled garden with furniture provided and a BBQ on request.
Other Things to Note
- Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Central heating, fuel and electric all inclusive in booking price.
- Cot and highchair available.
- A pre-order grocery delivery service is available on request.
- Fresh organic meats are available to purchase at reception.
- We'll happily arrange watersports activities at our local watersports centre.
- On-site loch and river fishing.
- Boats, bikes, fishing rods and canoes all available onsite.
- Visitor centre with shop, games, guides and DVDs.
- WiFi, Sky TV and BBQ all available on request for a small extra fee.
- Ever dreamed of owning your own Highlands luxury property? We have a variety of luxury properties sleeping 1 to 8 on the estate available to rent or buy. Call us direct or find out more on our website.
Short breaks, weekly bookings and long-lets are available all year round. Senior citizens and children under 12 receive a 10% discount.
Award-winning Portnellan Estate
The multi award-winning Portnellan Estate in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park is just 2 miles from Crianlarich village and surrounded by spectacular loch and mountain scenery. The estate has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for consecutive years. We've also just been shortlisted for Visit Scotland's Thistle Award category 'Best Self-catering in Scotland' for our region.
Around and About
Portnellan is the perfect Highlands activity holiday or short break, with hill walking, golf, horse riding and more all available locally. Over 40 munros are within a 10 mile radius of the estate offering outstanding hill walking opportunities. Whisky distilleries, boat trips, castle ruins, open water swimming and more all feature in the surrounding area.