At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Free loch & river fishing
- Visitor centre
- Free use of canoes & boats
- Bike hire (small charge)
- Clay pigeon shooting (charged)
- Over 40 munros nearby
- Short breaks all year
- Tripadvisor excellence award
One of our original luxury chalets sleeping 6, single storey Kestrel is modern and appointed to a high standard offering the ultimate award-winning Highlands holiday experience. Guests have free access to a range of on-site outdoor activities including 5 miles of loch and river fishing, use of boats and Canadian canoes, and for a small extra charge bike hire and target and clay pigeon shooting. Facilities onsite include a visitor centre with local information guides, maps, DVDs and board games. Short breaks and weekly bookings are welcomed all year round and Portnellan is award-winning, with a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Tripadvisor. Why not book online now?
- Spacious sitting and dining room with a comfy suite, dining table and chairs, LCD TV with Sky/Freeview TV, DVD, CD hi-fi and access out onto the verandah.
- Fully fitted oak style kitchen featuring Bosch and Zanussi appliances including a built-in washing machine and tumble dryer, fan oven with ceramic hob, a microwave, dishwasher, Senseo coffee machine, fridge freezer and all essential crockery and utensils.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms including a king-size double and two twins.
- Recently refurbished fully tiled bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
- A full balcony and private garden area.
- Parking beside the lodge.
Other Things to Note
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, soft white fluffy towels, low energy electric heating, a vacuum, ironing facilities and a clothes horse are all inclusive.
- Pre-order grocery service available on request - delivery is free.
- Free loch and river fishing
- Canadian Canoes and boats available free.
- Full Sky TV package available to hire for an additional charge.
- Free DVDs, local guides, board games and fresh organic meat produce sourced from a local farm all available in the onsite Visitor Centre.
- Cots and high chairs are available free of charge.
- Bike hire, Weber gas BBQ, clay pigeon/ target shooting and a Tempur comfort topper mattress all available for an extra charge.
- Ever dreamed of owning your own luxury holiday property in the Highlands? Here at Portnellan we have a vareity of luxury chalets and holiday properties sleeping 1 to 8 available for sale or to rent. Find out more on our website or please do call direct for information.
Award-winning Portnellan Estate
Portnellan has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for 5 consecutive years in a row. We've also just been shortlisted for VISIT SCOTLAND's Thistle Award category "Best Self Catering in Scotland" for our region.
Short breaks, weekly stays and long-lets are available all year round. Senior citizens and children under 12 receive a 10% discount.
Around and About
The Estate is just 2 miles from Crianlarich village which has a well stocked village store. Perfect as a relaxing retreat or for activity holidays, Portnellan is within a 10 mile radius of more than 40 munros offering excellent hill walking opportunities. Other local outdoor activities include golf, cycling, fishing and canoeing, Geocaching treasure hunts, birdwatching and a range of watersports happily arranged at our local watersports centre.