At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Free loch & river fishing
- Mountain bike hire
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Free use of canoes & boats
- Visitor centre & shop
- Short breaks all year
- Romantic retreat for two
- Sun trap patio
About The Stalker
The Stalker luxury chalet is a perfect Highland retreat for two situated within the award-winning Portnellan Estate on the northern edge of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. We have a Certificate of Excellence award from our Tripadvisor reviewers. On-site facilities include 5 miles of loch and river fishing, a range of activities including canoeing, boating and cycling and a visitor centre with a small shop, local tourist information, a selection of games and delicious fresh organic meat ideal for barbecues. Book your holiday or short break online today.
- The luxury chalet is sunny and west facing with open plan living space and spectacular loch and mountain views.
- Double glazing and fitted carpets are throughout.
- Open plan living space includes sitting and dining areas and a fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar.
- The sitting area has comfortable sofas, an LCD TV with Freeview/ Sky channels and an iPod docking station.
- Dining table and chairs are in an area adjacent to the fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, coffee machine, fan oven and hob, washer dryer, a fridge and a freezer and all essential kitchen utensils and crockery.
- Ironing facilities, a clothes horse and a vacuum cleaner are provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- King-size double (or twin) bedroom with an extra single bed if needed and a fully fitted modern bathroom with a bath and power shower over. A bath mat is included.
Sunny west facing decked patio with garden furniture. (BBQs are available to hire from reception).
Other Things to Note
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and electric heating are included in booking.
- Pre-order your groceries from fine local suppliers - order forms are sent with booking confirmation and delivery is free. Food and Wine Parcels are also available on request.
- Purchase fresh organic meat produce great for BBQs at reception.
- Onsite visitor centre with a collection of free DVDs, board games, local guides and maps.
- Five miles of free loch and river fishing onsite.
- Free use of boats and canoes.
- Mountain bike hire including helmet and repair kit (small charge applies).
- Clay pigeon shooting and target shooting can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Ever dreamed of owning your own Highland luxury property? Portnellan contains a collection of luxury chalets and holiday properties sleeping 1 to 8, for sale or to rent. Find out more on our website.
Short breaks, weekly stays and long-lets are available all year round. Senior citizens and children under 12 receive a 10% discount off their proportion.
Sleeping 2, this luxury chalet can be booked individually or in conjunction with other on-site cottages and luxury holiday properties to accommodate larger groups.
Award-winning Portnellan Estate
The Portnellan Estate has been awarded a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for consecutive years. We've also just been shortlisted for VISIT SCOTLAND's Thistle Award category "Best Self Catering in Scotland" for our region.
Around and About
A huge choice of outdoor activities are easily accessed in the area including off road cycling, Geocaching treasure hunt games around Ben More Munro situated adjacent to the Estate, free loch and river fishing on the estate, boating, canoeing and hill walking.
Over 40 munros are within a 10 mile radius of the Portnellan Estate. We even have our own castle ruins on a small island in the loch. Birdwatching, watersports, premier golf, horse riding, arts, crafts and Highland games all feature in the local area.