At a Glance
- 60 beds, 11 rooms
- Private & en-suite bathrooms
- Games room & bar
- Catering services/restaurant
- Free parking, laundry & drying room
- Meeting rooms
About YHA Borth
YHA Borth overlooks Cardigan Bay and is just 20 metres from the stunning sandy beach. At low tide the famous petrified forest comes into view! The house is Edwardian and brimming with character features. We're perfect for affordable family holidays, activity and corporate groups, and trade hire and for field trips or school groups. Sixty beds are available in group dorm style accommodation or private rooms, either with private or en-suite bathroom. Our wide range of facilities includes a games room, a licensed bar, meeting rooms and a self-catering kitchen.
- 60 beds are available in 11 rooms, with private and en-suite rooms available.
- Single bookings, couples, families and large groups are all warmly welcomed.
- 9 out of our 11 rooms have sea views.
- Games room and board games.
- Laundry facilities and drying room.
- Self-catering kitchen and licensed bar.
- Free parking onsite.
Other Things to Note
- Cots available.
- Packed lunches on request.
- Group catering and meals available.
- Credit card payments accepted.
- Gardens and grounds surround the Edwardian house.
- Guest lounge and TV.
- Towels are not included, but are available to hire at reception for £2 (plus a £5 deposit), or please do bring along your own towels.
- Bedding is provided.
- Sorry no pets please. Assistance dogs are permitted.
Under 3s stay free of charge. YHA exclusive hire is available - booking a group of 16 or more? Call us direct to arrange.
Reception times are from 8.00 to 12.00, and 17.00 to 22.30.
Check-in is from 17:00 to 22:30 and check-out is between 08.00 to 12.00. We're open daily.
Around and About
- Spectacular sandy beaches are right on our doorstep.
- Snowdonia and Aberystwyth are within easy driving distance.
- The Dyfi Biosphere and Centre for Alternative Technology are only 15 miles away.
- The YHA is within easy reach of the Farming and Countryside Education and the Machination Visitor Centre.
- Tree Top Adventure are an award-winning multi activity provider near Betws-y-Coed in Snowdonia, available through the year.