At a Glance
- Luxury cottages sleep 4 & 8
- Two pet friendly cottages
- Welcome pack
- Complimentary WiFi
- Off road parking
- Short breaks (3 nights)
About these Holiday Cottages
In the village of Seamer, four miles from Scarborough, we offer six beautiful and contemporary Copper Horse Cottages with designer furnishings and modern features. We also run the Copper Horse Restaurant and Bar, a minute away, providing a relaxed and family-friendly dining environment for days when you'd prefer not to cook. Choose any of our cottages for an unforgettable self-catering stay, and have access to a private patio with a BBQ and garden furniture. All properties include WiFi, and we provide a welcome pack to help you settle in. We also offer plenty of private parking, so you can bring your car for easy access to all the best local attractions.
Our cottages are all family-friendly and sleep 4 to 8. Two cottages - Lyceum Cottage and Piccadilly Cottage (both sleeping 4)- are suitable for guests with pets.
- Living areas have Sky+ HD TV, DVD players and iPod docks.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request.
- Adelphi Cottage, Piccadilly Cottage, Novello Cottage and Aldwych Cottage each sleep four in a king-sized bedroom and two single bedrooms, and have a modern bathroom and a kitchen with laundry facilities.
- Lyceum Cottage has two king-sized bedrooms and an open-plan design with similar appliances and facilities.
- Spacious Palladium House with four en-suite king-sized bedrooms (two with full suites and two with shower rooms), is similarly equipped and is furnished, like all of our properties, to the very highest designer standards. Please contact us now for more information, or book a stay online.
Cottage Facilities & Services
- Welcome pack included with starter essentials - milk, bread, butter, bacon, eggs, tea, coffee, sugar, a bottle of wine and chocolates.
- Contemporary well equipped kitchens with a microwave, a washer/ dryer, a dishwasher and a fridge/ freezer.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Off road parking.
- Luxurious bed linen and towels
- All gas central heating, power and fuel inclusive in booking price.
- A shop and a choice of restaurants are only a 1 minute walk away.
- Cottages are all non-smoking.
- Books, games and magazines provided.
- Private patios.
Short breaks (3 nights) available.
Around and About
Copper House Cottages are perfect 'home from home' retreats ideally situated for exploring Scarborough, the Yorkshire Coast and the North York Moors. Discover the many attractions in the region from ancient castles and historic estates to beautiful gardens, famous museums and steam railways. Attractions and activities nearby include:-
- Scarborough Castle and award winning North and South Bay beaches.
- North Bay Miniature Railway, Open Air Theatre Concerts and many more attractions in Scarborough.
- North Yorkshire Country Cricket at Scarborough Cricket Ground.
- Stephen Joseph Theatre.
- Sea Life and Marine Sanctuary.
- Cycling and Go Ape in Dalby Forest
- Flamingo Land theme park.
- North Yorkshire Moors and Esk Valley Heritage Railways.
- South Cliff and Ganton Golf clubs.
- York, Castle Howard, Eden Camp and Whitby are all within easy reach.