At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Three storey house
- Sea views
- Courtyard garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Dishwasher &
About Spinnaker House
Spacious contemporary Spinnaker House is a stylish three bedroom house only a short stroll from Poole Quay and town centre amenities. Bars, restaurants, Poole Pottery and Museum are all in the local area and guests can pick up boat trips across to Brownsea Island from the nearby quayside.
- Living space is furnished to a very high standard throughout.
- Sitting and dining area with a balcony, stylish seating and modern wood flooring, a flat-screen TV with Freeview, a DVD and CD player and a feature ornamental fireplace.
- Separate cloakroom and utility room.
- First floor separate kitchen with a dishwasher, a washer/ dryer, a cooker, freezer, fridge and a microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor single bedroom.
- Ground floor shower cubicle in utility area.
- Second floor master double bedroom and twin bedroom.
- Main family bathroom with a bath and shower over, wc and wash basin.
- Parking for 2 cars (1 medium and 1 small car) located at the front of accommodation.
- Patio garden to the rear.
Other Things to Note
- Central heating inclusive.
- Bed linen and duvets provided.
- Towels supplied (including beach and bath towels).
- Travel cot (including cot linen), highchair and Z bed all available on request (small charge applies).
- Non-smoking property.
- Sorry no pets please.
- Internet grocery orders can be organised prior to your arrival.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stay, available off peak. Changeover is usually a Saturday to Saturday. Long stays welcome - please contact us direct.
Around and About
- Poole Harbour and Quayside.
- Boat trips to Brownsea Island.
- Watersports and boat hire.
- Poole and Bournemouth beaches.
- Bournemouth and Christchurch attractions are within easy reach.
- Purbeck and Dorset's Jurassic Coast are a short drive away.