At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Ground floor, level access
- Secure parking for 1 car
- Town centre & quay 10 minutes
- Harbour views
- Short breaks off peak
About Bay Retreat Apartment
A cosy modern ground floor apartment for two, Bay Retreat is just to the south of Poole's lifting bridge in the Hamworthy area and has great views over the water towards the Purbeck Hills. Poole town centre amenities and the quayside are only 10 minutes away, and the apartment is fully equipped and suitable for families, with level access and a lift to the parking area.
- Access into spacious communal hallways to your front door.
- Private entrance into a hall, lounge and dining area with views of the inner harbour area.
- Living area with large luxury sofa seating, a flat-screen TV with Freeview TV, Broadband internet access, iPod dock, a DVD and CD player.
- Dining area with seating for four.
- Modern kitchen with high spec Bosch appliances, fully fitted with an electric oven and gas hob, a dishwasher, microwave and a washer/ dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master double bedroom.
- Family bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Allocated secure parking for one car.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen, duvets and towels (including beach and bath towels) all supplied.
- Central heating throughout.
- Hairdryers provided.
- Non-smoking apartment.
- Sorry no pets please.
- Children/ families welcome.
- Travel cot (including cot linen) and highchair available on request. (small charge applies)
- Internet grocery orders can be organised prior to arrival for an additional fee.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, are offered during low season. Changeover day during peak periods is usually a Saturday. Long stays are welcome - please contact us direct to discuss.
Around and About
Ferries, boat trips to Brownsea Island and watersports/ boat hire are all available on nearby Poole Quay. The Isle of Purbeck and Dorset's Jurassic Coast are just to the west whilst Bournemouth's award-winning beaches and seaside attractions are just to the east.