At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Shared gardens
- Bempton Cliffs 20 min walk
- Free WiFi
- Bike storage space
About Guillemot Cottage
A two bedroom stable conversion ideal for couples or a small family group, Guillemot Cottage at Manor Farm sits in the village of Buckton near Bridlington. Hosts Kerry and Paul Fieldhouse offer guests a warm welcome to the Yorkshire Coast. RSPB Bempton Cliffs which is rich in birdlife, including the famous puffins, are only a 20 minute walk away, and the cottage is only 10 minutes' drive from Bridlington and the Flamborough Cliffs.
Accommodation is the perfect combination of traditional features and modern comforts, featuring exposed oak beams, a cosy woodburning stove and smoked pine flooring. One dog is welcome and Guillemot is available for weekly bookings and short breaks of 3 or 4 nights.
Please do call us for more information or to book on the above number or our landline number - 01262 850492.
- Stylish open plan living and kitchen areas with oak beams, pine flooring, TV, DVD, extra comfy sofa seating and a cosy woodburner.
- A well equipped modern kitchen with a microwave, washing machine, an oven and hob, a dishwasher and a fridge.
- Two bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms.
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite featuring an extra wide shower unit ideal for our less mobile guests.
- First floor twin bedroom with en-suite featuring a bath with shower over.
- Shared garden.
- Outdoor patio seating area.
- Off road parking.
- Secure bicycle storage space.
- Summer house with garden games.
- BBQ available.
- Walk through our field enjoying views of the area and the local barn own, kestrel and swallows as you go (as well as our resident sheep!)'.
- Free WiFi internet access is throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- All electric and gas is inclusive in the booking price.
- One pet is welcome for a small additional charge.
- A cot, highchair or booster seat can all be made available on request.
Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday. Short breaks are Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Friday (4 nights). Please note that during July and August we only take weekly bookings.
Guillemot Cottage is 1 of 3 stunning cottages at Manor Farm. Our other two properties include The Barn sleeping up to 8 guests and cosy Puffin Cottage sleeping 2.
Around and About
- RSPB Bempton Cliffs (20 minute walk).
- We are situated within the 'Yorkshire Nature Triangle for wildlife spectacles'.
- Bridlington and the Flamborough Cliffs (10 minute drive).
- Filey (15 minute drive).
- York, Scarborough, the Yorkshire Wolds and the North York Moors are all within easy driving distance.