At a Glance
- 2 self catering cottages
- Off peak short breaks
- Dog friendly by arrangement
- Private saunas
- Large garden
- Walkers welcome award
About these Holiday Cottages
Gadlas and Deri Llyn holiday cottages near Pwhelli sit in a beautiful farm location, and are two luxurious cottage conversions created out of two 150 year old farm buildings. Holiday accommodation is perfect for groups or larger families. Each cottage has its own private sauna and there is plenty of outdoor space for family games. The two cottages can be booked individually or combined to accommodate one extended family/ group.
Gadlas Cottage (sleeps 14)
- Gadlas is a large holiday home with five spacious bedrooms.
- Two are twin rooms with zip-and-link beds, one being standard and the other being en-suite.
- There are two family rooms, one with a king-sized bed and bunk beds and one with twin beds in place of the bunks.
- The final bedroom is an en-suite king-sized with shower.
- Set over two floors, the property has a private sauna, a utility room and a kitchen including dining facilities.
- A ground-floor lounge includes a TV, and there iss an additional lounge on the first floor with a TV and log-burning stove.
- Gadlas also features a private garden with BBQ, and has use of a shared grass areas.
Deri Llyn Cottage (sleeps 10)
- Deri Llyn has a luxurious master bedroom with a super-king bed, an in-room whirlpool bath and access to a conservatory lounge with TV, and to an en-suite shower room. There are two twin rooms, both with zip-and-link beds to be converted to further super-king rooms by arrangement, with one being an en-suite with shower.
- The final bedroom is a family room with a king-sized bed and bunk beds.
- The property has an open-plan lounge with slate tiled flooring, comfortable seating and a TV, and features a further conservatory with additional TV.
- The kitchen includes dining facilities.
- The property has a cosy log-burner and a private sauna.
- Accommodation is on one level, with access to communal grass areas and to a private garden with BBQ and outdoor seating.
Other Things to Note
The communal play area is well equipped with a trampoline, climbing equipment and football goals. Wi-Fi service can be accessed at both properties.
The two cottages can be booked together for groups of up to 24 guests, or separately. Short breaks of 3 or 4 nights may be available during off peak times. Pets are accepted at Deri Llyn and Gadlas by arrangement only.
Around and About
Our cottages are situated on the Llyn Peninsula, close to the famous surfing spot of Hell's Mouth and family friendly sandy beaches. Nearby towns include Aberdaron, Abersoch, Bottwnog, Llanbedrog and Pwllheli.